Xbox Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox discussion

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biography's.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaizeR1
Webmaster
Webmaster
MaizeR1

Number of posts : 86
Gamertag : maizer1
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Biography's. Empty
PostSubject: Biography's.   Biography's. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Okay, so my name is Michael.
I'm 17 and i live near Seattle.
I have been with xbox ever since Halo 1 came out.
I played Halo 2 online and now I play Halo 3 online.
I have been doing graphic design for a few years, and also designing websites for people for a few years.
Fear Rambo and I made this forum for Xbox Support, so eventually we will get a domain name and add more stuff to the site(entry page and stuff like that) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maizerone
Fear Rambo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Fear Rambo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Biography's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography's.   Biography's. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm

Whats up guys, like you saw in the welcome page my name is Jordan.
I am 20, living in Austin, TX.
Currently (but not for long) I work as a Xbox support agent, a dude at the other end of the line when call 18004MYXBOX. Trust me it sucks. haha Evil or Very Mad
I've been playing vidoe games forevvvvvvvvver, i've had every nintendo device ever created with the exception of the wii, dont have that yet. As well as both an xbox and a xbox 360.
I will pwn you in any game, its just how i am. I had the security armor in halo the fourth day after it came out, a full two days before i saw anyone else with a katana. I was also a general before most people, mainly because i didnt have a job at the time the game came out. At the end of november i was #30 in the world on halo3leaderboards.com before i quit playing because of work, if you doubt me my old gamertag is Rampid Rambo, i gave it to my brother. I've spent more time playing video games then i'd like to say, and beaten more games then i'd like to aknowledge, but thats me, for now. cheers
Back to top Go down

Biography's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox Support :: Welcome!-
Jump to: